Home » » Tips for travelers wish to Indonesia

Tips for travelers wish to Indonesia




how its travelers to my country Indonesia for sightseeing or vacation? it is very easy

first the travelers must be prepared to the passport and visa for his country to Indonesia using visa, please select the city in my country to visit, his usual most frequently visited tourist is the city of Jakarta and Denpasar Bali. my suggestion right to Jakarta to new first city to another because not all of his straight into town can you go without having to Jakarta.

For living in America and around her, for my country get through the country of Japan, Thailand or the Philippines, and from these countries can directly to Jakarta.

For travelers who live in European countries the Netherlands, the UK state can directly use the plane to Jakarta Garuda Indonesia pride of our country or could also use its other aircraft but with transit in dubai

For living in Egypt and its other via dubai and continue to jakarta, of its transit in dubai or other cities in Asia can transit in Singapore

For the Asian region could also directly to my country to Jakarta or Bali can be directly with my state aircraft or aircraft from other countries.

for my country is very easy and you can explore the beauty of my country, its culture and its people is very useful ramah.semoga my writing on this blog and help the traveler who wants to my country
Share this on your favourite network

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS